JUST FOR FUN!! WHATS YOUR BEST BIT OF HORSEY BLING?????

LouiseL88

Visit site
just for fun folks - tell me what is your best bit of horsey bling??
I own a 16.2 chestnut gelding built like the back of a bus! he has a bridle (1 of several) with a diamante browband, but my favourites are my gold glittery overreach boots which we wore today while out!! I call them my christmas pair!!

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
We're a bit lacking on the bling front..., but daughter gave me a pretty browband, which the nice local saddler rearranged to the back of so's it would fit m'neds comfort bridle
grin.gif

Have you seen the new patent leather bridle? £259! £279 for a double. Ho hum, better get two, one's bound to get dirty
wink.gif

alison_oliver

Visit site
i feel mean now my horse has no bling
frown.gif

being a falshy chestnut arab with a blonde mane i'd say he's my best bit of bling!! lol x

LouiseL88

Visit site
you have a flashy horse - mine looks like a suffolk punch so he needs a bit of glamour - however it does not affect his masculinity especially if he doesn't see me put them on!! ha ha

SunSmile

Visit site
My pony has no bling what so ever, she doesnt even have any pink, well except a feed bucket and that doesnt count!

abracadabra

Visit site
no bling, dead boring me
smile.gif

found an old but pretty velvet browband during my rummage and was wondering whether to put it on anglo mare but thought it might look a bit OTT, have revised opinion looking at horse-crazy's browband
smile.gif

mmm,patent leather, shiny...!

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Have you seen the new patent leather bridle? £259! £279 for a double. Ho hum, better get two, one's bound to get dirty
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Only two?? - I'd need 7 - one for every day of the week....
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you may only have two, and you have to clean them!
grin.gif

jumptoit

Visit site
Mine have no bling at all - deprived I know.

But they do have Baby blue and pink William Funnell jumping boots but bought them as they were cheap rather than for their colour!

alison_oliver

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
you have a flashy horse - mine looks like a suffolk punch so he needs a bit of glamour - however it does not affect his masculinity especially if he doesn't see me put them on!! ha ha

[/ QUOTE ]

haha!! before we discovered my gingernuts colour was red he had purple brushing boots i used to sneakily put on him, he needs no more excuses to prance around!!
wink.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

black_horse

Visit site
i think my worst bit is the crystal bandages i have....white with crystal hanovarian shaped emblem on them...:O love them
smile.gif

i have bling for my ponio!
laugh.gif

toomanyhorses26

Visit site
SDC10733.jpg

probably this browband not v bling but my horse is camp and girlie enough as it is he deffo does not need any help in that department
smile.gif

LouiseL88

Visit site
I'm not really blingy either!! However when ebaying one sees something and just has to have it - hence the gold glittery over reach boots - however may need to get him hogged to show off the diamante browband to its full potential (I won't hog him just for that though his mane is in bits having been rubbed by the full neck rug!!!!) I won't make him suffer just to show off his bling (have tried to put of photo of him on i haven't got a clue how to do it though!!)

Grey_Arab

Visit site
I would like to get my boy some but people already asume that he is a a girl so it wouldn't really help! Any suggestions for manly bling would be appreciated :p
this is what he looks like...
IMG_2482.jpg

LouiseL88

Visit site
Hes lovely!! A nice sparkly browband is my choice although I know you are jealous - go on buy him some gold sparkly over reach boots! Please tell me that I am not the only one who takes her boy out in these??!!??!!??!! ha ha

Shanny

Visit site
I have a lovely powder blue and white brow band in diamante. I had it made specially for my mare - its my favourite and she looks lovely in it too, so she wears it all of the time!

If I'm being honest, I have a thing about rugs. She must have about 20, and I'm not joking either!

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hes lovely!! A nice sparkly browband is my choice although I know you are jealous - go on buy him some gold sparkly over reach boots! Please tell me that I am not the only one who takes her boy out in these??!!??!!??!! ha ha

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought some silver sparkle bell boots for a friend's black ned
grin.gif

I'm thinking of getting some for the Dizzy one...
grin.gif
grin.gif