Just for fun ....

HeyMich

Visit site
I saw this yesterday on FB - thought you would all like it!

I've written a small list of things to do for all those thinking of getting a pony. (I'm currently trying to dry off as my car heaters battle the rain coming off me)
1. Get yourself a lead rope. Tie it to a large rock and drag it around behind you.
2. Tie the lead rope to a moving car, try to keep up or stop the car.
3. Set your alarm for 5.30am, go into your back garden, throw a bucket of cold water over yourself and roll on the mud for an hour. Try and be on time for work.
4. Throw a bale of hay over yourself. Try and remove all the hay before going into your house.
5. Drag a bale of straw around your house. Convince you S.O that it wasn't you, or you can't see the straw.
6. Fill your wellies with water. Wear them for the whole day.
7. Spend a week living solely off of pot noodles. Sometimes have them cold, sometimes add some horse hair.
8. Spend an evening trying to pick up horse poo in the dark with a broken head torch.
9. Practice doing up buckles after holding your hands under the cold tap for 10 minutes.
10. Realise that tesco own fruit wine isn't thay bad actually.
11. Drop a large rock on your foot, calmly repeat "over" until the rock moves.
12. Start tipping your local car cleaners well now. (this one is very important)
13. Skip a few showers and pretend the people in your local asda are not giving you odd looks.
14. Stand in the rain, while it's dark, and shouted your chosen name repeatedly while shaking a bucket.
15. Invest heavily in radox muscle relax bubble bath.
16. Ask family members for socks, and socks only for Christmas.
17. Spend £90 on a pair of shoes monthly. Only look at these shoes.
18. Stand in an Menage for an hour with a rope attached to a car while saying "woah, steady", slowly get louder and more aggressive.
19. Check the local weather report at least 5 times a day.
20. Make sure your alarm is set for the same time, forget your Sunday lie ins.

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
HAHA brilliiant.

Suzistokes 2 - Jenny was the same. Last night after feeding her Izzy went in with her head collar to move her into Max's stable while he is at Leahurst as it's a bit bigger. She hid at the back of her stable clearly saying NOOOOOO I want to stay warm and dry with a huge haynet. She dragged her feet all the way to Max's stable (which is on the way to the field) and the relief on her face when she realised we weren't turning her back out!

Cowpony

Visit site
Do you know, it's never occurred to me that I won't pay £80 for a pair of shoes for myself, but happily pay it every 7 weeks for my horse! I'll never look at a pair of (human) shoes the same way again 😀