grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Lovely lady came to take some snaps for HORSE mag, so have been riding and jumping and posing, had loads of fun and she has just handed me the disk with all the photos on- they are super! Sorry, pointless post but im happy!

RunToEarth

Visit site
Erm I think it is January's issue so it will be out late December I am hoping. The article is about the op my lad had on his tooth back in Sept
smile.gif

RunToEarth

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh my god I'm so jealous was it a competion prize, I'm sure I entered something similar.

[/ QUOTE ]
No not a competition, I never win things like that
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Are you allowed to post them?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes I am, but I was thinking it would make more sense after the article is done, they will only use 6 or 7, and there are about 140 pictures infront of me now
smile.gif

GTs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Erm I think it is January's issue so it will be out late December I am hoping. The article is about the op my lad had on his tooth back in Sept
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be very careful about allowing this if you intend to sell him - kind of making a medical problem public knowledge.

Weezy

Visit site
Ummmm I think you will find you CANNOT post them
crazy.gif
When we had the Mary Wanless ones done we were told in no uncertain terms that they were the copyright of HORSE mag and we could not reproduce them, even for our avatars
frown.gif

Glad you had a FAB time tho
laugh.gif

GTs

Visit site
No they are writing about him for some special article - Rosiie is a good model, I hear Playboy have contacted here.