Just heartbreaking

dixie

Visit site
https://www.facebook.com/princefluffykareem/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Its so disturbing seeing all this suffering going on around the world. I've had to switch off my notifications from Ricky Gervais as it was getting so awful.
I have donated to Prince Fluffy Kareem, as I couldn't pass it by...................
Hopefully the links works for those who are not already aware of the work they do.

Rollin

Visit site
I assume this is in Egypt?? I could not find that out from FB page. No I was not aware of their work. How can I worry about my winter rugs or if I should invest in a Micklem bridle when this is going on. Most tragic is the fact that I am sure you will find this sort of neglect and abuse in Mexico, other parts of South America and the Far East.

Then as WHW tell us so often the owners are often living in poverty too. As you say heartbreaking.

JJS

Visit site
Thanks for sharing, Dixie. Heartbreaking images, but I couldn't fail to donate after watching that; I only hope that it makes some small difference.

Mariposa

Visit site
I have so much respect for Marte, Sherif, Emma and the team - I always support when I can. It is heartbreaking.

Echo Bravo

Visit site
But you can only help so many with out bankrupting yourself, I have 6 horses so can only send what I sometimes have spare, but have a big vet bill on the way so no I don't look at these charities anymore

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
I donate when I can to these guys, I rode horses to the pyramids when I was out there in 2004. I was worried about how slim they were, but seeing all pfks videos makes me realise our slim horses were actually quite well cared for, and from what I remember had no leg issues etc, they were certainly sound! We ate breakfast with the stable owner on the floor in his house, and he certainly didn't seem to be rolling in cash.

The situation over there is so much worse now as tourism has just collapsed. Families can't afford to feed their kids, and much horse care is still run as we would have done pre modern veterinary medicine. They do amazing, unrelenting, thankless work.

Hoof_Prints

Visit site
I have so much respect for the people at PFK. I have followed them for a while and have donated. You can't believe they are the same animals we have over here, they look like a different species when they are in such poor condition. It is disheartening that it's neverending :( it makes the world of difference for each one they help though. I hope they can continue to get the support they deserve !