Just in case I need reminding

Auslander

Visit site
When a certain small pony tells he is dying of starvation in the diet pen...
65141746_10158373208315730_475092080939499520_n.jpg

Shooting Star

Visit site
🤣😂🤣 when skinny enough to fit in the pony portal does it miraculously transport little horror into the field of dreams?

(p.s. can I borrow your marker pen? If I write that on my backside, stomach & thighs maybe it’ll be the motivation I need to stop me feeding myself too!)

hollyandivy123

Visit site
I got sent this pic earlier. No words...
65378899_10158376567755730_9027093057924759552_n.jpg
Think I’ve come up with an idea on how to feed and exercise a small one....slightly unconventional but it I think it has potential....all you need is an old fashioned rotary clothes drier and a hay net ....can you picture it round and round he goes getting a mouthful as it moves ?

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Love this Aus. Am sure mine wishes he was small enough to do the same, I regularly arrive to a headless horse and a bale.

My 16.3hh manages to do that - it's one of the few things he applies himself to, spreading his hay around the edges of his bed and then lying in the middle. It's just too big a life choice to choose between sleeping and eating 🙈. You'll regularly find him spark out asleep on his side with a mouthful of half chewed hay

albeg

Visit site
My 16.3hh manages to do that - it's one of the few things he applies himself to, spreading his hay around the edges of his bed and then lying in the middle. It's just too big a life choice to choose between sleeping and eating 🙈. You'll regularly find him spark out asleep on his side with a mouthful of half chewed hay

Mine lives out so the hay is in a ring feeder and he doesn't fit in 😂 Hence the vanishing head.

Auslander

Visit site
Think I’ve come up with an idea on how to feed and exercise a small one....slightly unconventional but it I think it has potential....all you need is an old fashioned rotary clothes drier and a hay net ....can you picture it round and round he goes getting a mouthful as it moves ?

We've got the exercise bit nailed!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.