just need a hug!!

shoo

Visit site
I don't really know what to say, I lost my horse on Tuesday and I'm having a hard job coming to terms with it, it was only 3 years 3 days since I lost my old mare. I can't believe he's gone.

samp

Visit site
Shoo, I am really sorry to hear that it is always really hard. Just remember all the great times that you had together. 3 years to the day of your mare sounds incredibly harsh to me.
I know it may not seem like it but the pain does ease over time

Eliza120280

Visit site
My sympathies go out to you. I cannot imagine how you must be feeling. Not sure what to type as I dont think anyone could say or do anything to make you feel better at the moment, but like Samp says, pain does ease over time x

LauraBR

Visit site
huge hugs
frown.gif

Dogbetty141

Visit site
A Big hug to you from me. It does get easier. My friends horse was PTS 2 weeks ago and I used to do a lot with him. It is heartbreaking but you have gotta think about all the great times and not the bad.

xxx

pottamus

Visit site
Hugs to you as I have been there too and it is heart breaking...like a whole in your life. The pain will ease with time but you have still got your memories...so keep hold of them. Take care.

vicm2509

Visit site
Big hugs to you. I know its hard as ive been there but just remember all the happy times you both had together, I dont know what happened but im sure hes in a happy place together with you mare xx

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
So sorry for your loss, such a short time to have a friend who takes up so much of your time and affection, they leave such a large hole in your life and your heart. This may be the wrong time to say this ,but I hope you find another horse to fill the space

shoo

Visit site
Thanks everyone, its hard knowing that I'll never see Bruno again, after having him 11 years its hard to believe he's gone.
Thanks for the hugs , they are much needed.

mrgoop

Visit site
BIG HUG, so very sorry to hear your sad news. Remember the good times, and you will begin to smile when you think of him. It will take time but the pain will ease xxxxxxxxx