Just received my Elevator bridle......

Parkranger

Visit site
All I can say is wow! looks very comfy and the leather is amazing!

The noseband is quite chunky but apparently they can make a smaller one for just £10 extra......went for the eventa rubber reins which bump the price up but hopefully worth it!

Bertie1

Visit site
I have two of these, and I love them. Very soft leather, and they look nice too.

One thing though, don't put loads of oil on them as they can stretch a bit. The leather has already been treated to make it soft.

Alibear

Visit site
Yay amd sol glad you like it, after all it is a LOT of money.

Did it come with the instructions in the box saying not to over oil/feed it? Follow that advice I think that's how some people wreck theirs.

(God send for me who never cleans tack, well only before a show and since horse hasn't been fit to compete yet this year that tells you how long it's been!)

My chap is so much happier in his it's hard to believe.

Parkranger

Visit site
I don't tend to oil mine too much anyway - just saddlesoap and some protector.....can't wait to try it out!

Tell me about it - £197 with the eventer reins....gulp!

katiejaye

Visit site
I've got the heritage comfort bridle (quite similar) new on ebay for £45 and my boy loves it! In fact we had a horse psychic at the yard the other day and she specifically told me that he loves his new comfy bridle! Mine has a really wide noseband too, where can you order a narrow one from?

Parkranger

Visit site
Elevator make them to order - you just pay a couple of quid extra!

How the hell does the cavesson noseband do up? Am I being very dumb?

Alibear

Visit site
It's a crank nose band so the strap comes through the D ring on the left hand side then doubles back through the keepr and into the buckle which does up on the right hand side.

You can fit them as loose or as tight as you/ your horse likes.