Just rode in my new Tekna saddle (dressage)

Morrigan_Lady

www.teamterrellshowjumping.co.uk
And Im very happy with it!

Considering Im used to a jumping saddle and riding with the knees up to my ears, it wasnt too bad!

AND........Arch spent most of the time with his nose almost on the floor!! Not bad for a usually, tense highly strung horse!

zoon

Visit site
Did you take any pics of it though? I need to see one - Just ordered mine today - how long did it take to come?

Dottyfordylan

Visit site
I really wanted to get one but can't find any saddlers that stock them near me so I could try it out first :( hate to buy it and have to send it back...

bounce

Visit site
How do you find the fit of the panels at the back? Mine looks a reasonable fit but I'm not sure about the narrow banana shaped back panels as I'm so used to a flat showjumping saddle. It just doesn't look like there is enough weight bearing surface for a flat backed pony. Obviously I'll be getting my saddler out to check the fit but just wondered on how yours fits.

Dottyfordylan

Visit site
Where in Bucks are you? RB Equestrian do them.

I hadnt sat in one before I bought it either! I kinda thought at that price, Ive not got anything to loose.

im in amersham. Rb equestrian is near mk? I think ive been there before, its just trying to find somewhere that will let me try before i buy if you see what i mean...

Morrigan_Lady

www.teamterrellshowjumping.co.uk
How do you find the fit of the panels at the back? Mine looks a reasonable fit but I'm not sure about the narrow banana shaped back panels as I'm so used to a flat showjumping saddle. It just doesn't look like there is enough weight bearing surface for a flat backed pony. Obviously I'll be getting my saddler out to check the fit but just wondered on how yours fits.

I know what you mean, Im used to a jumping saddle aswell, but it seems fine and if Arch didnt like it he would definatly let me know (by bucking me in to oblivion!!)