Just thought this needed to be said...

Ommadawn

Visit site
This brilliant news. Our success in Kentucky seesm to have been lost somewhere between the Ryder Cup and the Commonwealth Games debacle... Mind you, not sure it would have been much different anyway. And still no response from the BBC complaints department following my rant to them over the distinct absence of cross country coverage on the Red Button on Saturday, despite it being advertised. (I know some folk could get it, but I tried everything and ended up on-line). How typical that something we are consistently good at gets overshadowed.

Well done Team GB - we know how great you are!!

Bay_Beasty

Visit site
Bump, because we are amazing and if the BBC news are not going to share, we all need to know. I am so so so proud of all our riders, they have performed exceptionally and need our support.

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
wooohooo Go Team GB :D

They do need more media coverage for sure. The red button has actually been pretty good but there is never any news coverage and they so deserve it :rolleyes:

smirnoff_ice07

Visit site
Lol, i had the eventing on at work on Sunday night as we get british eurosport in HD on 10 plasmas lol. Think it's safe to say we were probs one of the only pubs in the country to show it!!!