Just wanted to say...

Bossdog

Visit site
...how very pleased I am that I have found this board. It's wonderful to have the benefit of so many obviously knowledgable people at my disposal. This is my first time on the board and having read some posts, I am really impressed. My first post this evening was replied to almost istantly with some good advice and I am really grateful. Look forward to getting stuck into the archives.

Thanks again everyone!!

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Welcome to the board, its very addictive as I am sure you will find out very soon LOL

The people on here have helped me out so many times with suggestions and advise to problems I have had and sometimes its just nice to be able to have a rant with people who understand how our horses can infuriate us!!!

L

lilym

hi! it's very addictive, and a fountain of knowledge, and don't worry i'm not a bully if you happen to stumble over my "supposed knowlegable FFS" post!!

_daisy_

Visit site
Jules this forum is amazing. So many people who genuinely want to help and offer their advice. There are however the odd ignornat person as Lilyms post shows that want to disrupt the forum and cause some kind of bullying. However most of the members dont like it and they soon go away.
So welcome to the forum and hope you have fun

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Hello & welcome to the Forum!!

I will warn you though, it is extremely addictive and everytime you have a spare 5 minutes you will find yourself logging on to see whats happening on here!! LOL!!
blush.gif
tongue.gif

Hoe you have a great time on here!!
grin.gif
laugh.gif