Just wanted to share!! Daughter won 2 1st places in one day!!! ***video

zoelouisem

Visit site
I'm such a proud mummy I wanted to share!!!
Took daughter out yesterday showjumping. Nearly chickened out cos it was pouring so much but it was indoor and daughter really wanted to go.
Got there walked the course the usuall 5 times told daughter not to do any silly jump off turns as she's had a tendancy to do that and have a knock down. Well she did do a very tight turn in both classes but it paid off and she won both her classes. Was do proud of her riding and of her honest pony.
Here a pic of the happy 2 and a video!!!:)

3BFD1898-1BF4-48F4-997A-7C040A5A1557-18438-00000B83E8A21942_zps24db0ce0.jpg

CDECF05B-88C9-45F2-BBD4-1AFF620E1B8E-18438-00000B83691900E0_zps2d2a5973.mp4

zoelouisem

Visit site
Thank you :)). Been trying to get a full video for ages as I always end up pointing at the floor as I'm to busy watching and what a day to get the whole thing!!
I know I'm not sure if you can hear on here but I'm like oh my god as she's does it too!!! X

zoelouisem

Visit site
Thankyou they are beautifull rosettes, usually they are pinned up in the lorry but these beauties have come home to be on full display:D, can you see the video its not showing up on my computer:confused:

Tash88

Visit site
Aww - well done to your daughter and her lovely pony, even if she didn't listen to you in the jump off!

zoelouisem

Visit site
Thankyou. Haha i know in the past shes done a few silly turns given pony half a stride and had a knock down or shes gone to fast turned and missed the jump so i said be carefull, but hey they know best, but she actually did know best and did the turn so well.
Theyve really gelled recently im so happy with them and really looking forward to the summer (fingers crossed we get one) i think there going to have great fun!!!:D

Kokopelli

Visit site
I can't see the video :( but massive well done!! Really glad to see she's getting on so well with the new pony she looks very chuffed. Look forward to hearing all your reports over the summer :D

zoelouisem

Visit site
Thankyou everybody!!! Keep watching the video on my phone and it makes me smile every time!!:D
The video didnt come up KoKo but i posted another link to it futher down on the first page.:)

Dubsie

Visit site
Well done, awesome little pair! I recognised the rosettes before I saw the video - Sharon at Berkshire Rosettes makes them and Checkendon is about the only place has those lovely knife edge pleated ones, well worth winning because they always look so classy.

Loved the mummy commentry teehee !

zoelouisem

Visit site
Thankyou, yes they are lovely rosettes some of the nicest weve had, there very proudly on display and think they will be going in for show and tell at school this week:D
And yes what you cant see from the video is my leg going at every fence!!!:D I still ride every fence for her. It was less than a year ago that i was going in the can be assisted classes with her and helping and pointing out the jumps so now have to learn to stand and shut up, i often get funny looks cos im talking to myself while shes going round!!:eek:

I will post a link to my photobucket might be easier so that you can click on the video:)
http://s1038.photobucket.com/albums/a464/zoelouisem/