Just watched a fox with no tail steal one of my dogs toys!

tasteofchristmaschaos

Visit site
I was watching tv when I heard a load of screaming outside. Got my head torch to check out what was making it (and subsequently shout at it to shut up!) and found a pair of eyes. But I couldn't work out what it was until it came closer, low and behold a fox with no tail.
The next thing I know it is sauntering towards me, and proceeds to pick up one of my dogs toys that he had left outside and start playing with it. Then the thing b*ggers off with it! It stopped at the end of the garden, I think it's dropped it there, but if not I will have to ask around. Bl**dy things! At least it has sorted out a mystery, last week a toy turned up in the garden we had never seen before and wondered how the hell it got there. I think I just found my answer! Oh the strange things you see at night...

SuperCoblet

Visit site
Hehe, that would give me' the creeps! Hearing a scream and finding a pair of eyes beaming at you! What was the scream anyway?
Maybe you should train your dog to bring in all his toys and tuck them under his bed at night :rolleyes: if only it were that simple hey?!

bumper

Visit site
Be very careful with any fox that walks towards you! It would be not the fox that freaked me out but the fact it walked AT me!

ETA the screaming was prob a rabbit the fox got.

Last edited: