Just wondering... Morgans?

Bossdog

Visit site
Does anyone here have a Morgan? I used to work on a stud a few years ago and they were such lovely horses and completely addictive! Not for sale, just for a Morgan chat!!

Jules x

Horseymum

Visit site
I don't have one but fell in love with them whilst we were over in New England. We visited the University of Vermont Morgan Stud and had a fantastic time. If you are ever out that way it is well worth a look.

kbt2661

Visit site
I have a Morgan X. He is a real character and so much fun to be around. We bred him ourselves out of our daughters SJ Welsh. He is a real stunner to look at and boy does he know it. My eldest daughter broke him to western and is currently teaching him reining. We love him to bits!!!
grin.gif

Bossdog

Visit site
Who is his sire, thats great that you're teaching him western, ours always loved playing western games and of course they're so clever they seeem to work it out themselves!!

Jules x

omrl

Visit site
ooo... I have a morgan... he is smashing, although quite a character. Thats him jumping, he really loves it despite what every one thought when i first got him. Hes got the speed to which is great fun. So did u say u have a morgan then? At the yard that i am at currently they have 3, which is great. I love them and wouldnt change him for the world
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Parkranger

Visit site
They can be quite sharp (from the one's I've ridden) but so stunning....the grace of a quarter horse/andy and the sharpness of a TB....great combination!

Bossdog

Visit site
Thats great, I had no idea there were so many in general circulation, I don't suppose any of you have a Shermandell morgan by any chance, I'd love to see grown up pics of the foals I worked with!!

Love Jules x