Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
Out this morning on my lad going up a country lane. A car coming towards us pulls in and I thank them and trot up the lane towards it. As I get nearly up to it another 2 cars come and the first one passes the waiting car without slowing and cuts me up on the pony, the second one pulls in behind the first car. Pony doesn't care but the driver of the first car and I shared what we thought of the car shooting past.
However, part of the reason the other two cars had pulled off the road was they had seen the milk wagon in the distance and sure enough the speeding car had driven along the road and had to reverse all the way back again as there was nowhere else to get past the lorry. The milk wagon driver had also given him a piece of his mind.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I was once trundling along the narrow road in a HGV, I do pull in to allow people to pass where I can, but on this day an impatient motorcycle came blatting past, no thought to anyone's safety. I mean, there was no space for him, no view to see what was coming, no sense... But, he made it through (making me jump and haul over to the verge) and roared away at speed.

I cursed a bit, but carried on trundling along.

About a mile and a half later, I found the man sitting on the road. His bike was in the adjacent field, on its side. Of course, I stopped trundling and slowed to stop, but he got up and appeared unhurt, so I continued on my slow and steady way.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
my friend drives along narrow lanes to get to work and every day he sees the same bmw which is always in a tearing hurry, my friend has a big white van and previously had pulled into a passing place but last week the bmw came flying round the corner and hit my friends van head on. the van was badly damaged but the bmw was worse so maybe this chap will think twice next time, once he has got his bmw repaired!!!!

Baywonder

Visit site
When I was on holiday as a child with my parents, we were driving along a quiet country lane. A guy (with his family in the car) went flying past us. My dad said what he thought of him, and we carried on at a safe speed. About a mile further on, the lunatic's car had left the road and skidded across the wide grass verge, and into a ditch. The whole family were unscathed, but very, very embarrassed.

I love karma!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
A car was tailgating me down a road where it's not safe to go any faster than I was. I pulled in and stopped and he tore past me around a double blind bend. I drove on. Between the two bends was the car with one wing buried in a stone wall. No one hurt karma done.

Last edited: