Katie Price marries her cage fighter in Las Vegas

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
confused.gif
- And yet the papers were reporting she was set to dump him before he won BB!!

_HP_

Visit site
Well they also reported that Alex Reid and Dane Bowers hated each other but that wasn't true either.
tongue.gif

Attila_the_Hungry

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Does this silly woman really warrant any more threads on here
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

On the basis that many people here want to endlessly debate her every move, I guess the answer is "yes".
smirk.gif

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this silly woman really warrant any more threads on here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the basis that many people here want to endlessly debate her every move, I guess the answer is "yes".

Well the papers think so & she is news & this is the news forum!

Sooty

Visit site
Congratulations to them both! I hope they will be very happy. Having seen Alex on CBB he struck me as a genuinely nice guy, and I think KP deserves some happiness after that dropkick Andre dumped her.
smile.gif

exracerfan

Visit site
A rich looney though! Wish I was as mad as her! Its often said that women are sitting on a goldmine and she has certainly cashed in on hers....
grin.gif

sally2008

Visit site
I love the way my local radio station reported it this morning:

"It was a private affair, with just a TV crew and magazine photographers present".

grin.gif

ladyt25

Visit site
I just think she's daft and really has some serious psychological issues she should have dealt with first. Why marry anyone so quickly just because you can?

I feel sorry for the kids to be honest - they must get awfully confused.
frown.gif

_HP_

Visit site
QR:

I am genuinely confused about exactly what it is that Katie Price does to make her so hated
confused.gif

ladyt25

Visit site
I certainly do not hate her - I did have some sort of respect for her and I actually feel a little sorry for her as I genuinely think she has serious self confidence issues - no matter how she might come across in the media.

I don't think marrying guys is going to help her though and I also think now she has children that maybe she should try making thejm a priority a little bit more. I mean it must be confusing enough for them when things are 'normal' in that household but with all the recent goings on they must be getting awfully mixed up and confused.

kerilli

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
QR:

I am genuinely confused about exactly what it is that Katie Price does to make her so hated
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

same here, the number of people that loathe her as if she was a cross between Myra Hindley and Rose West amazes me.
jealousy, a lot of it, i think.
i wish i'd had the drive to make myself a multi-millionairess, then i could afford amazing horses as she can!

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
I just think she's daft and really has some serious psychological issues she should have dealt with first. Why marry anyone so quickly just because you can?

I feel sorry for the kids to be honest - they must get awfully confused.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Call me cynical but I don't believe she is daft at all, neither do I believe that she has 'suddenly realised how much Alex meant to her', I think she saw how the public loved him on CBB and saw a way to reinstate herself in their affections whilst making a heap more money. It's Alex I feel for as he does seem to genuinly love her poor sap.

_HP_

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I certainly do not hate her - I did have some sort of respect for her and I actually feel a little sorry for her as I genuinely think she has serious self confidence issues - no matter how she might come across in the media.

I don't think marrying guys is going to help her though and I also think now she has children that maybe she should try making thejm a priority a little bit more. I mean it must be confusing enough for them when things are 'normal' in that household but with all the recent goings on they must be getting awfully mixed up and confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's only married 2 guy's though to be fair. One left her. What is she meant to do...be single for ever? She doesn't hang about no but why should she? She has met someone who seems like a really decent bloke. Good for her and her kids. In her business, she could have got saddled with some right dodgepot. She seems to go for reasonably ordinary guys. Lets face it...if she really wanted to make a packet she could have chosen someone more well known than Alex Reid
smile.gif

rocketdog69

Visit site
Good luck to them both I say. People are just jealous of her. let them and anyone else for that matter enjoy life while they can. If that means marrying once or a hundred times then so be it. I bet there are far worse people in this world than Katie Price. Her kids are happy and well looked after as her horses are too. What have we to complain about when what she does from day to day is none of our business.

If I had her money and got to wake up next to Alex Reid every morning I'd be very happy indeed.

Booboos

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I love the way my local radio station reported it this morning:

"It was a private affair, with just a TV crew and magazine photographers present".

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL!

Fantasy_World

Visit site
Having seen Alex on CBB after watching most of the episodes I think he is a really nice, genuine guy. It is not up to me to comment on their relationship, because what Katie and him do in their 'private' life is their business only.
I can only comment on my opinion of Alex, in that he is a really nice guy from what I have seen of him.