Katie Price pic in the Sun

Chavhorse

Visit site
Good grief would it not be easier to just re-name the horse again considering it was re-named Andre when she bought it.

Still it is publicity I suppose.

Doesn't look like draw reins to me just a very over bent horse.

zoeshiloh

www.stowmarketanddistrictridingclub.com
It's really sad that the dressage world has had a negative effect on Katie - I remember watching one of her TV shows about eighteen months/two years ago where she said she would never ride without a hat as it was; "just plain stupid". I remember getting laughed at when I went to work on a dressage yard because I refused to ride hatless. Sad to see she has joined the trend
frown.gif

Faberge

Visit site
Yes those are DEF draw reins - you can see them running between the front legs, and the horse is in a snaffle, so explains the 2 reins.

Horrid to see her yanking the horse about like that.

Also, for someone who calls themselves fashionable, she is wearing pink, purple, burgundy and brown - YUCK!

scrumpygus

Visit site
Thats what i thought Faberge - i havent got anything against her but dont like the draw reins holding the head in so tight - and there doesnt seem to be a reason for it either other than to pose for a picture.

Little_Miss_1

Visit site
You're right, she never smiles on a horse, clearly doesn't give two hoots about them (otherwise she wouldnt sell them because of their name - the name SHE gave them to start with!!). I think it is all such a scam. Although, in one way, that horse is lucky it's called Andre, now it will hopefully get a professional rider! Do you remember how when she started out doing dressage, she was on about getting on the Olympic squad... all gone quiet on that one now she has realised it takes alot more than sitting and looking pretty to be a dressage rider!

It's a shame she chose equestrianism as her mode of publicity, because for her, I feel that is all it is. Or a supposed status symbol. Either way, it's sad.

agreenhalgh

Visit site
"she adored Andre"....erm so just rename it... did anyone watch the episode when she went into her stallions box wearing flip flops just before it was gonna be castrated....
confused.gif
confused.gif

DivaRosa

Visit site
The horse in that picture is Glamour Girl I think, or it's original name, Northern Blaze. It must be an old pic as I believe she has sold it now. Only know this cos my trainer used to teach the woman who sold it to Jordan.

trundle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

It's a shame she chose equestrianism as her mode of publicity, because for her, I feel that is all it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always assumed it was mostly about drumming up publicity for her clothing ranges. After all, her prime market is adolescent girls, and what else do adolescent girls like besides pink and shopping? Ponies, of course ! Dressage is the perfect choice, as its not as scary as SJ or XC, and fewer opportunities to fall off and get mud on your sexy white breeches to the amusement of the paparazzi.

Chavhorse

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
"she adored Andre"....erm so just rename it... did anyone watch the episode when she went into her stallions box wearing flip flops just before it was gonna be castrated....
confused.gif
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was the poor afore mentioned Andre (horse not ex-husband) apparently she has bought a 200k olympic prospect *sigh*

I am sitting here thinking am I just jealous that i don't have this cash to splash around but as my 3k nag makes me smile I guess not just can't stand the vapid bint!

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
looks like a market harbridge to me. regardless it is very over bend

[/ QUOTE ]

lol all the experts on here, and you don't even know the correct names for the training "aids"
smirk.gif
grin.gif

Madam_max

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It's a shame she chose equestrianism as her mode of publicity, because for her, I feel that is all it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always assumed it was mostly about drumming up publicity for her clothing ranges. After all, her prime market is adolescent girls, and what else do adolescent girls like besides pink and shopping? Ponies, of course ! Dressage is the perfect choice, as its not as scary as SJ or XC, and fewer opportunities to fall off and get mud on your sexy white breeches to the amusement of the paparazzi.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought she had showjumped quite successfully.
confused.gif

catdragon

Visit site
I always thought horses should be for having FUN with whatever we choose to do, they should make us smile.. I actually feel a bit sorry for her that her life is so rubbish that she has to use graceful creatures to get more press lines.

She obviously doesn't give 2 hoots about the animals, they're just there as an "accessory" she's a vain woman who should at least wear a HAT, she has kids, she as a mother should know better, kids DO follow examples, and she's setting a very bad one...

And please, do not get me started on the pink KP range of clobber... YUCK !!

trundle

Visit site
Really? When did she show-jump then? I'm not disputing the fact, I've just never heard about that.

If i was choosing a marketing opportunity for someone like her, I wouldn't choose SJ. Yes, it has a reputation as a blingy sport...but its fast, the round is over very quickly and its very objective. Even the Daily Mail knows that the poles aren't meant to fall down, whereas the average journo couldn't tell a good test from a poor one.

Lucy_Nottingham

Visit site
argh this woman just annoys me
1) no hat!
2) bought a stallion (as you say an "olympic prospect") why doesnt she buy a nice average horse to teach her how to ride properly without the need for draw reins, gadgets and everything else under the sun to get the desired effects out of the horses that are obviously already trained for her (and she is just so naff she requires them to get the same effect as other people!!!!)
3) Im pretty sure its an old picture that has been posted before but still infuriating!
4) Why would riding him feel inappropriate?! its not the real peter andre is it?!!! gah!

5) I am sure I am just jealous, but how is it fair that gets to own 6 horses from getting so much money for flashing her gigantic t*ts about the place, and yet some of us (not just me) who are working hard, cant even currently afford 1 "average" horse let alone 6 super star ones! (although Id rather have an average, have a good time and smile!!!)

and who in their right mind would call a horse "cross dresser"?!?!?!

ok rant over, can anyone tell i just cant stand her!? sorry! going back into my hole now!
smile.gif

Suzie86

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I've seen it in a documentary years ago.

Yes, I see your point.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

wasnt it at tim stockdales yard and she had to convince some judges that she was actually a professional when they compared her jumping round with some other 'professional' sj'ers?! could have remembered it completely wrongly!

I actually love katie BLUSHES IN SHAME! i think shes so funny in her crappy documentaries!

Natch

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
to the amusement of the paparazzi.

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely off topic but I read that as to the amusement of the pepperoni
blush.gif
grin.gif

It'll just be a shot to show Jordan + horse - I can't see the Sun being bothered which horse it is.

She has done quite a few publicity shots without a hat, if I remember correctly.

I would prefer to see more shots of her like this one:

77F59101-AC79-620C-AEDE456BD1FBB760.jpg

Covered in slobber, and obviously enjoying her horse.

Sadly I guess the tabloids sell more if she is glitzed and glammed up.