Kennel beds/bedding

mollichop

Visit site
What do you use? My boyfriends dogs will chew most up so I suggested straw but he thinks they'll get mites (yeah cos i'll get the shittiest, mouldiest bales I can find :rolleyes:)

Paper would get pulled out and dragged through the water bowls. What do you all use that is pretty vandal proof. I did show him tuffies which resulted in a 'look' from him :D

EAST KENT

Visit site
There is a good seller of brown shredded paper sacks based near Romford,this is robust stuff that lasts better than straw or "office" shredded,and does`nt stain the dogs either.PM me if you need the phone number.

davisn

Visit site
Dylan has an outdoor kennel & run which he sleeps in at night.

I use a lovely thick layer of shavings in his sleeping compartment. He takes some of these shavings to 'pad out' his day bed area - little monkey! He also loves to bury his best toys & bones in the shavings.

Works well for both of us.

gunnergundog

Visit site
You can sometimes scrounge the samples books from any of the carpet warehouses.......warm, free and in sizes small enough to dispose of if one has an accident or decides to chew.

s4sugar

Visit site
I buy them by the compressed bale -about 30kg - for about £14 -£15 from my pet food wholesaler but you can sometimes get this from shows.
They are the bits cut out when round tea bags are made. Food grade and will pass through if a dog eats any.