Kensington Dressage saddle

fairhill

Visit site
Has anyone got one or know anything about these saddles??? There's a wide one on Ebay that I'm tempted by, but have never heard of the makers before
confused.gif

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dressage-saddle-17...1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone got any other dressage saddle recommendations that would fit a wideish cob?

She's in a Heritage WH at the moment, but it's pinching her shoulder, and my saddle-fitter is in hospital till after christmas, if not longer
frown.gif

RachelB

Visit site
I used to have a KES event saddle, they are about a middle-range sort, not cheap and awful but not £1,000 worth. I hated my KES but then it didn't suit me or the pony (spend most of my time hovering a foot above the saddle while my pony attempted to buck me off!) I get the impression they are good for wider horses and ponies though, as mine was off my instructor's 17.1hh huge warmblood beast, and went on my 14.1hh Welsh Cob.
As for fitting wide cobs, my Welshie loved her Wintecs, which may be a good option for you seeing as your saddle fitter isn't available to try loads of saddles for you.

Tempi

Visit site
i have a wide fitting brand new kes WH saddle for sale, can be used as a dressage saddle. im desparate to get rid of it as could do with spare cash right now!! it fits my extra wide wide blossy
smile.gif