Kent County Show - photographer

MrsMagoo

Visit site
Hi, does anyone know what company did the photography at Kent County this year??? See people taking pics in my ring but cant find details on site or anywhere...

Thanks

toomanyhorses26

Visit site
I think the company was called lewis harding photography - we asked but they weren't putting anything on line apparently as too many photos :( We are going to plead ignorance and give them a call in a couple of days to see if we can buy some more - How did you and your little one get on ?? :)

Shakira38

Visit site
Did they have a trade stand there then? Because I looked for it and couldn't find it. Will google them and call...

MrsMagoo

Visit site
Oh so ive missed out then???? thats rubbish, didnt have a chance to go looking for trade stands as had baby but see someone in my ring taking piccies, yeh will maybe give them a call then lol.

Didnt get placed in yearling class but he was a very good boy - so all good for experience. :)

toomanyhorses26

Visit site
bit of an update I emailed faking ignorance and received an e mail back saying that they are going on line but won't be up for a couple of days so you should be able to buy them - if you google they come up under lewis harding publications. :)