Kent! How's your turn out doing!?

spike123

Visit site
we are lucky enough to have turnout still but it looks more like a mud pit than a field although there is still grass further out. Most of the horses are going out for a few hours a day although 3 live out there permanently and some are just being exercised and not turned out at all.

Charlie77

Visit site
Gate is the worst i have known it 20 years! Have trashed one half ofue field have a big cake hay, is some grass not a lot, we are on sand so lucky really my three are out 8.30 - 5ish, i have been on this land 20 years Joe this is the first year i have struggled and just given in to have it trashed! Hope full come spring we can put it good x

Nicnac

Visit site
i have no mud at all and horses out all day every day !! I am so lucky

Do you turn out in fields or onto hard standing? Whereabouts in Kent are you? No mud?? :eek:

Mine are out 6am to 7pm and still have good grass on wet fields but loads of mud around gateways and access areas. Never known it like this & totally fed up.

Tinks81

Visit site
Do you turn out in fields or onto hard standing? Whereabouts in Kent are you? No mud?? :eek:

Mine are out 6am to 7pm and still have good grass on wet fields but loads of mud around gateways and access areas. Never known it like this & totally fed up.

near oprington !!

in Fields i have 40 acres split up and am very lucky to be on top of a hill so very good drainage and all gateways have been dug out and re-filled we also have lots of grass !!

Nicnac

Visit site
near oprington !!

in Fields i have 40 acres split up and am very lucky to be on top of a hill so very good drainage and all gateways have been dug out and re-filled we also have lots of grass !!

I'm not far from Orpington but have 34 acres less than you with 2 horses ;)

Grass is still ok though