Kentucky 5*

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
Not sure who this lady is (ETA: Lexi Scovil) but is she ready for 5*… her XC will be interesting, perhaps dressage just isn’t her phase

Chiffy

Visit site
Another here following Kentucky. Glad I saw Chipmunk’s test. It was lovely.
I didn’t know Micheal didn't produce this one. Always sad for the one losing the ride. The two British girls rode great tests too. Sadly Pippa wasn’t quite up there with them, she looked as if she had to work hard.
Looking forward to xc.

Josie Joe

Visit site
Any tips? Have paid to subscribe and it recognises me and am watching via the web, but only 'live' event is with some one called Andre Digswell. No mention of Kentucky apart from past years. Can't find any sort of useful online help :)

Josie Joe

Visit site
Mystery solved - the nice man from H&C TV told me that the sub via Prime does not give you access to live sports (wish that had been clear when I paid). So in order to watch any live stream you have to subscribe via H&C itself. So I have now paid again and can stream the 5* at least. Doh. Thanks for trying to help - much appreciated

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
Mystery solved - the nice man from H&C TV told me that the sub via Prime does not give you access to live sports (wish that had been clear when I paid). So in order to watch any live stream you have to subscribe via H&C itself. So I have now paid again and can stream the 5* at least. Doh. Thanks for trying to help - much appreciated

Ahh sorry if you did that based on my suggestion up thread. I didn’t realise!