Kid's riding wear

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
Hi, I'm after some dinky jods for my daughter, pref pink. I've seen some with little flowers on , but havent a clue where to get them online. Also the little pink chipmunk boots......any help appreciated!!

Onyxia

Visit site
Look in Robinsons- some really cute ones in there!(WHY did I have a boy????
tongue.gif
)

Onyxia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
they don't go down to her size, which is bloody typical! My son refuses to wear jods at all! (which may be a blessing in disguise)

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL! Its so hard to find any boys clothes in 2/3 size near me
frown.gif
May resort to jodhs(that will please OH :p ).

I think its 52-53 cms for 2/3 size, not sure what it is in inches though!

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
It's hard to find girls clothes that aren't designer or chavvy near me. I like my daughter to wear 'proper' girls clothes, but round here they're all crop tops and jeans. she lives in (gasp) next dresses!

Onyxia

Visit site
Oh god dont!
Its nearly impossable to find something non chavv here too!Glad he isnt girl, can find jeans( most of the time without faded bits/things stuck on ect) and go for Thomas the tank and bob the builder stuff( nearly a POTC one...nearly!) , would be impossable to find girls clothes that dont make themlook like a "kappa slapper " as OH calls it!
I like little ones to LOOK like little ones, not mini me teens!

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
Kappa Slappa!! lol love it!! ha ha.
My son is at that age where he loves to choose his won stuff, and it's a nightmare as he WANTS chavvy stuff. Ugh!

london30

Visit site
The new Robinsons catalogue has jods in age 2/3 years, they've got red with diamante pony on £14, pink or lilac with running horses printed seat £16 and others in 22" waist if that's tiny enough.