Kieffer reflock

coss

Visit site
Has anyone sent their kieffer back to kieffer (UK) to have it reflocked? If so, what timescale did you have for its return?

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Yes , I had trouble with trying to get a saddle to fit my QH but the Kiffer does. The saddle ( saddles Direct) said they had no medium wide and i need to sent it back to Kieffer to wide it and flock it. They did this and i think it was around 3 weeks return to me.:D

Vetwrap

Visit site
There are some saddlers who have the specific Kieffer bench for altering saddle on. I bought a Kieffer specifically because I thought that they had the best chance of it being continually altered as my horse changed shape.

Local saddler (with bench) came out and did an initial evaluation and assessment. Took the saddle away, stripped it down, reshaped the tree and re-flocked the saddle and brought it back 4 days later for fitting.

£130 all in (including two visits) and one happy horse!

coss

Visit site
There are some saddlers who have the specific Kieffer bench for altering saddle on. I bought a Kieffer specifically because I thought that they had the best chance of it being continually altered as my horse changed shape.

Local saddler (with bench) came out and did an initial evaluation and assessment. Took the saddle away, stripped it down, reshaped the tree and re-flocked the saddle and brought it back 4 days later for fitting.

£130 all in (including two visits) and one happy horse!

Its at times like this I wish I was in your region. Having said that, mine is being collected on monday which can only be better than my last experience getting someone to do it :mad: as far as i know it just needs a reflock but i will await their opinion

3 weeks sounds ok - i hope it is that quick!