Killer cock!

Alec Swan

Visit site
Well it's not every day you get the chance at such a titilating thread title :D

True!! :)

Alec.

Ets, actually, under the "Last Post" headings, it's just said....Killer Cock! and then under that, "by Alec Swan". I would love to be able to edit that, and then add, "Hardly"!! a.

Last edited:

jodie3

Visit site
I heard this on the radio and laughed out loud, reckon the stupid man got exactly what he deserved.

Even the newsreader sounded like she was trying not to laugh.

BBH

Visit site
Am I right in thinking there was another recent killer cock incident in somewhere like Thailand where a guy was killed by said cock in an equal manner.

mon

Visit site
I once had one of our cockerals run in front of x trail must of caught his spur as had puncture in tyre and presented with spur by tyre menders, same cockeral recently got squashed by round bale of hay in feeder puled him out looing dead but after little while he is ok think he has 9 lives!

Saucisson

Visit site
Am I right in thinking there was another recent killer cock incident in somewhere like Thailand where a guy was killed by said cock in an equal manner.

I once had one of our cockerals run in front of x trail must of caught his spur as had puncture in tyre and presented with spur by tyre menders, same cockeral recently got squashed by round bale of hay in feeder puled him out looing dead but after little while he is ok think he has 9 lives!

I think we need to start being afraid! There's obviously more of them out there - trained killers on the loose :eek:

I was on the phone to my friend for 10 mins the other day, at the end of the conversation she informed me that in this time her cock had "serviced" 4 chickens. :eek:

BBH

Visit site
I think we need to start being afraid! There's obviously more of them out there - trained killers on the loose :eek:

I was on the phone to my friend for 10 mins the other day, at the end of the conversation she informed me that in this time her cock had "serviced" 4 chickens. :eek:

Blimey thats a cock with stamina or was it an especially long phone call.