Kipwarm waterproof jods - anyone tried them?

jules9203

www.pensdellequestrian.org.uk
I love mine, I'm a UK size 12 and have two pairs in size 40. If I was really picky they are a little tight in the calf but they are warm, comfy and completely waterproof. I have one pair in brown and one in beige. Only found them this year so am interested in how well they last.

EQUIDAE

Visit site
Only found them this year so am interested in how well they last.

I have 2 pairs that are two years old and have only just started to look tired. The rubber does 'go' on them eventually but they lasted me 2 full winters alternating between them

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Well I got mine today and put them to work straight away. I don't find them tight in the calf at all, in fact they fit fine. I am tall so maybe designed for tall people lol

They did keep me dry in pretty unpleasant weather this evening and while they are rubbery, they are not in any way unpleasant to wear. I am pretty sensitive about things and nothing really annoyed me about them. I would say you need to line the knee patch up so its not squint towards your knee or it does feel a bit odd. I had one aligned badly initially and took them down and straightened it before I left the house.

My boyfriend thought they look amazing as well :D. I got the black ;).

Boulty

Visit site
They are awesome. A bit erm interesting looking on the outside but kept me dry and warm last Saturday in 2 hours of wind and rain. (and didn't stain when I stupidly spilt tea all over them!) Got a pair with hunting in mind (I figure they look smart enough from a distance for people not to realise what they're made of) in cream and have got myself a pair in black for Xmas (although yes in hindsight chestnut may have been a better colour). They do come up a tad big on the waist as has already been said. Already considering getting ANOTHER pair for my birthday next year so I have a pair in every colour :) (Also will always mean I have a clean pair!)

zandp

Visit site
I've just bought a brown pair so will have 2 to choose from, it's been wet and windy in Somerset and the black pair have done very well this week.

Goponygo

New User
Visit site
I've had my eye on these for a while but now I can't seem to get on to the Decathlon website!! Has anybody got them from elsewhere?

RunRunReindeer

Visit site
Well thanks again everyone who responded. For anyone who's interested, mine arrived this morning and I'm very pleased with them - I ordered size EU40 which fit me (UK10) perfectly in all parts :) They are 4-way stretch which is handy when pulling them on, although that wasn't difficult. The outer fabric is more like softshell than rubber, and they are not too shiny! In fact I think they look pretty smart :p Haven't tried them 'in action' yet, but from previous comments on here I'm optimistic. Would def consider getting another pair, maybe in cream for comps etc.

BlackRider

Visit site
Just ordered some :)

I do have some equitech windproof breeches but they appear to lack the flexibility to let you get on a horse, so I'm hoping these will be better....

Brightbay

Visit site
Pictures? :)

I guess you were wanting to see pictures of them looking smart and clean, but that's not how we roll around my neck of the woods :D

Here they are after tending 5 field kept horses in Storm Desmond... (my legs were still warm and dry underneath). Yes, they do look a bit pervy, if you're into rubber, mud and hay...
attachment.php

SO1

Visit site
I wore mine today as it was meant to be heavy rain during my lesson thankfully it held off, they are fab jodphurs.