Kisses with and without teeth

Ellietotz

Visit site
Why does she do this?? One minute we are enjoying some kisses including lots of slobber and the next her ears are back and she's trying to have me for dinner! Anyone else got a horse this loving?

zoelouisem

Visit site
That's mares for you, my daughters pony is like this you can lay with her whiles she's laying down and cuddle and kiss and then the next minute look at her the wrong way and she wants to savage you!!

Pie's mum

Visit site
No but I have ended up literally snogging him when I was having muzzle kisses and he moved and stuck his tongue out... I love him dearly but seriously I didn't want his tongue in my mouth!!! 😂

Antw23uk

Visit site
taught mine to kiss in exchange for a treat but he now expects to kiss everyone for the same lol.

Someone taught my horse this. I've had him three years and didnt have an idea until a month ago when I just happened to ask and have treats in my hand (I generally dont treat) but yep, sure enough he shows consistently that he can kiss on demand for a treat. Who knew!!

atropa

Visit site
Haha mine also kisses for treats, and sometimes tries it on when she just wants one, not when you offering or asking for it.

Ellietotz

Visit site
That's mares for you, my daughters pony is like this you can lay with her whiles she's laying down and cuddle and kiss and then the next minute look at her the wrong way and she wants to savage you!!

Sounds like mine. She will come over to say hello and be all cute, then she's walking away with her ears back. Something I said? Who knows!