Kissing Spines and big prat.

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
2 completely unrelated things.
For those of you that have had kissing spine ops, would it be advisable to walk up and down a steep hill when doing the walking in hand during the recovery?
Secondly, I have just met the biggest prat ever to walk this earth.
Ive had to put a horse at a local livery yard because I ran out of stables, he came and chatted to me just now. Went on and on about his Grade A showjumper, his 3yo that jumps 1m60 etc etc. Then goes on to say how he hates horses but he has such a good dealer in Holland that he cant help but buy more to sell. Then starts asking me things about what I do, didnt give a lot away but enough to get the response 'uhhh horrid things, no mouths and cant jump'. Then he went on about the horse I have up there, 'oh hasnt it got a horrid long neck (he likes the word horrid)?' No you tw#t, its 17.2hh with no muscle. Probably the nicest horse youre going to see this year! Then I ask him why hes wearing a neck brace, 'oh they thought id broke my neck'. Shame he bloody never. Then he asks me if id ever hurt myself, said I did a similar injury and got airlifted. HE has been airlifted 3 times dont you know.
Tomorrow he may be pinned to the wall by his bloody neck brace.
smile.gif