Pictures Kittens debut

windand rain

Visit site
Loaded first time, travelled well, behaved impeccably at the show on the roadway into and out of the showground didnt flinch even at the airbrakes, Performed a pretty top knotch show and was placed 5th in a mixed 123 with all breeds in the class thee judge was a tb fan so lightweights at the top but I dont care all I wanted was for her to behave and she was the best behaved pony at the show. She put my old trout to shame she was a pain in the bum shouting and dancing aboutKitten Hill house.jpgkitten hillhouse1.jpg
Rowan did her first ridden class on the lead rein after only been sat on a few times and did very well she was a bit fidgety but as she hasnt been broken in yet and has only been sat on a few times was to be expected.

windand rain

Visit site
Yes Heald Town Catkin she has the most amazing temperament only 10 months old and is happiest with kids and people around her the kids stroke her, groom her and play leading with her she just tags along. They only see her at weekends the rest of the time she is a baby horse playing, eating and generally being a foal. just waiting for rain so we can get them onto the summer grazing its like a desert as we are on sandy soil

Snoozy

Visit site
I thought so! Saw her on their website a while ago. Love their ponies, a friend of mine bred their (retired now I think?) stallion Bertie Wooster. Kitten is absolutely gorgeous, you're very lucky indeed. Hope you have lots of fun with her and look forward to seeing your updates. :)

Last edited:

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Heald Town stud are my neighbours. I see their ponies on the opposite hill from my bedroom window and when I hack past. They are bred like a Highland should be - out in all weathers all winter long on a wild and windy hillside in the Peak Park. That's why Kitten has such a coat on her!

She's going to be a beauty, W&R, well done today.