kris, is it me ???????????

lisaward

Visit site
is it me ??
i have heard that this stallion had a dubious temperment?

before i get shot down, i appreciate that it takes both parents and surroundings to make a offsprings temperment.

i was just trying to get a insite into this stallions temperment(a potential stallion i'm looking at is by kris)

Fletch

Visit site
Are you asking about the ex-racehorse Kris - if so I have a grandson of his and apart from being a bit insecure he has a wonderful temperament. Very intelligent and very trainable.

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have known pleanty of Kris offspring - they are generally evil.

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL!!! I've never known a Kris, but I've known more than my fair share of Diesis (full brother) off spring and they were OK, in fact a bit bland temperament wise tbh. Kris and Diesis have a 1/2 brother (same dam - therefore same family) called Rudimentary......

lordflynn

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have known pleanty of Kris offspring - they are generally evil.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol-we had 3 Kris fillies, chestnuts and all required turning away and restarting even though they were started really sympathetically to begin with (well, for Newmarket anyway).

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
Never known a Kris filly, only geldings. All stunning, but evil. Terrible eyes too.
We actually brought one once. Went to drop off a horse in the depths of Wales and got offered an 'unbroken' 6yo for £400. Was the most beautiful animal I have ever seen, but nearly killed us getting it off the box. Looked it up as soon as we got in, turned out he had been through the sales something rediculous like 23 times, never raced. Needless to say we took it off the market for good.
Have been to Ascot sales several times since and seen the happy hacking lot crowding round a similar type (by kris, 'unbroken', 5yo +, stunning) and shook my head in despair.

lordflynn

Visit site
oh they were good looking girls-glad I wasnt considered good enough to ride them tbh!
wink.gif

S_N

Visit site
It's not suprising though - Diesis himself is rather bland! I was so not impressed with him on any of the times I have seen him. He wasn't even that animated when covering a mare!

S_N

Visit site
lol - no and he was tiny - not quite as small as Rahy though. THAT is a small horse!! I'll have to look for some pics of him for you!