LA Riding Club.. on in an hour

CastleMouse

Visit site
Heaven or hell who can tell... it's clear as crystal, don't know sorry
frown.gif

CastleMouse

Visit site
I can't really stand it, but I still tune into it every Monday! I watch Horse Power as well, well done to Brianne Goutal for winning the 4 junior equitation championships!

Governor

Visit site
The themetune is by Jem. I think its called 24 hours or something.

I watched it last night. I couldn't believe that girl didn't go to the competition when her ponies had been shipped from LA to Washington with her grooms and trainers etc. and they'd paid to enter it. Madness.

MagicMelon

Visit site
Watched it, and the majority of time was spent with them discussing horses etc. or having a party - hardly anything of them actually riding etc.

That girl who 'decided' not to go to that event at the very last minute is a spoilt brat. She doesnt deserve her horses and clearly isnt interested in them anyway! Horrid girl. And then she went on about how her not attending the show was "the scandal of the season". Oh god honey, get a life!!

And that girl going to Germany to find a horse, hello she got chucked off the one she wanted! And WHY does she need to go half way round the globe to find "THE" horse when they only seemed to be jumping like 1.10m??? We're hardly talking an amazing standard here..... grrrrrrrrrr........ sorry.

GTs

Visit site
A lot of merely average horses are being shipped over to the US - it is very very trendy right now!!!

MagicMelon

Visit site
Why?! So expensive to ship them so why not just buy an "average" American horse? Seems crazy to me.... I guess European horses must be the current trend. But to be honest Americans tend to ride differently (a lot more relaxed!) from us lot so surely they must find it different riding a European horse?! Maybe thats why that girl got chucked off the warmblood in Germany.....