Labour fascist

Nigel

Visit site
Hi All,

Anyone like me think Labour MP`S in general acted like complete fascists when it came to the hunting debate?

Cheers

Nigel

AlanE

Visit site
No question: they behaved in a totally unacceptable manner within a democracy! I recommend the Middle Way Group's publication 'Rural Rites' in order to learn just how the evidence against hunting was doctored; its an eye-opener!

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I think anyone who insists that the law should be obeyed simply becauise it is the law and even though it is plainly absurd has a touch of the old jack boot mentality.

peakpark

Visit site
Certainly I think so.
The Labour party may pay lip service to 'freedom of speech', but anyone who dares disagree with their opinions is evil or at least, contemptuous.
Their implacable view that the Left cannot be wrong is illustrated by the fact that it is illegal to deny Hitler's holocaust , but not Stalin's.

loony_anti

Visit site
They acted like "complete fascists"? As opposed to "partial fascists"? Or "only fascists on Tuesdays"? What a silly, ignorant thing to say.

peakpark

Visit site
Are you sure?
This quotation from the Independent indicates that it is.

'David Irving, the disgraced British historian, was being held in an Austrian jail last night while state prosecutors there decided whether to bring charges against him for allegedly denying aspects of the Holocaust during a visit to the country 16 years ago.

The Austrian interior ministry said that the revisionist historian, who was convicted of Holocaust denial at a spectacular trial in Britain five years ago, was arrested after a routine check on a motorway in the southern province of Styria last Friday. '

Nigel

Visit site
Hi Looney_anti,

You missed out a bit chum, hint it is in Capitals for the ignorant.

“complete fascists WHEN IT CAME TO THE HUNTING DEBATE?”

Cheers

Nigel

loony_anti

Visit site
They were COMPLETE fascists when it came to the hunting debate - as opposed to partial fascists? It makes no sense. The whole point of fascism is that it is absolute.

Even kindly disregarding your hopeless understanding of the subject, let's ask this: is the conduct of Labour MPs during the hunting debate really an example of "complete" fascism? Does anyone genuinely think this? That fascism in its "complete" form is exhibited by anti MPs in this debate? What utter bollocks!