LABOUR MP`S IN COUNCILLING SHOCK

Nigel

Visit site
MANY LABOUR MP`S ARE RECEIVING COUNCILLING FOR DECISION MAKING WE CAN EXCLUSIVELY REVEAL TODAY.
A source close to the Labour party said “When hunting was in the commons they had bigotry, class hatred, spite and prejudice to guide them to quick easy decisions. Now hunting has left Parliament they are having to make decisions without these attributes, they are really struggling”. The R.S.P.C.A`s Jackie Ballard was quick to hold out a comforting hand to Labour MP`s and said “there is no absolute proof that wounded foxes suffer". The Countryside Alliance refused to comment but are known to be furious….ends

Cheers & Chuckles

Nigel

severnmiles

Visit site
Hmm...I agree, I mean I regularly shoot myself, I carry the wounds, they get infected and I can't feel a thing...er HELLO!! Wake up! Damn RSPCA muppets.

Nigel

Visit site
Hi Severnmile,

The R.S.P.C.A were a complete disgrace over their insistence on a ban. I wrote to them before the Burns Inquiry and asked why they had changed their stance since the Scott Henderson report, I also pointed out a 12 bore shotgun has become no more effective at killing foxes as it was back then. They replied (I wish I had kept it) we now have conclusive scientific evidence that fox hunting causes greater suffering than shooting. I responded by asking were I can obtain this Scientific evidence, I received no reply. At the Burns inquiry however the only scientific evidence they had was completely refuted by its Author Kreegar who wrote to the enquiry and the times, he was annoyed Animal rights groups were twisting its content to suit their argument. Being the supposed most respected animal welfare charity in the country you now expect these clowns to back down, but no. My advice is simple, DO NOT GIVE A PENNY TO THE R.S.P.C.A there are far more deserving animal welfare charities, the Blue cross for one.

Cheers & Chuckles

Nigel

Nigel

Visit site
Hi Severnmile,

Just for you info,

The R.S.P.C.A got its information on the Kreegar study from the village idiot at Bristol University Professor Stephen Harris. He did not bother to read the papers Kreegar had written, but relied on an Animal Rights website that had transferred pathological findings from the study of trapped foxes to the study on chased foxes. This clown not only gave evidence at the Burns inquiry but played a major role in the portcullis hearings, and high court hearings. He was also called to give evidence in support of the LACS case against Tony Wright.

Cheers & Chuckles

Nigel

Onyxia

Visit site
My advice is simple, DO NOT GIVE A PENNY TO THE R.S.P.C.A there are far more deserving animal welfare charities, the Blue cross for one.

Now THAT is something we can all agree on.

Blairite

Visit site
anima (with a small a)

Feel free to 'sod off' at anytime, dear.

Labour MP's have done a marvellous job at dealing with the Hunting Fraternity. They are a party committed to economic and social justice and by god have they delievered that justice!

Lets remember, incidentally, that it was not Labour MP's that voted THREE times for a BAN on Hunting with Hounds - it was a MAJORITY of the House of Commons. A good majority at that. The Ayes have it the Ayes have it! Arrrr, music to my ears that was!!!!! I hear that the Countryside Alliance are asking local hunts if they can share their kennels for office space! LOL! It must be all that money they wasted fighting and losing court cases trying to over turn the Hunting Act 2004 (the one that makes no difference to Hunting!!)

The Hunting Fraternity are a dying breed! Good riddance!

Regards

Lord_Blairite

-------------------------------------

Britain is Working!

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
Lord Blairite, you've not mentioned any of the issues around hunting yet and you've demonstrated a profound ignorance of the law. Do you have any interest at all in animal welfare/rights or conservation, or are you just a prejudiced bigot?

combat_claire

www.freewebs.com
The Hunting Fraternity are very much alive and kicking thank you very much!

Economic and social justice, don't make me laugh! I fear that if you asked those old people who have had to sell their homes to pay for care homes, those sick people forced to bounce a cheque to obtain private medical care or die waiting, what about those people who find themselves facing huge inheritance tax bills because of rising property prices and a refusal to raise the threshold by Gordy.
What about those 'graduates' who were sold the idea of going to University and the top job they'd walk into..most of the ones in my acquaintance are now working in telesales, shoe shops and low paid employment. What about those who can barely afford the rising council tax bills? What about the rising prison population, which is not being helped with the major cause of re-offending - the lack of education and literacy training available inside.

What about those low waged hunt staff and normal people who hunt who are as far removed from the stereotypical image of hunting as they can be?

Social and economic justice, what a heap of bollocks that goes no further than the inside of their manifesto documents.

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
A mixed bag as far as the economy is concerned in my opinion, at least we've had no major recessions, yet, but some n=might say that's because of the inheritence from the tories.

To me the big proiblem with Labour was the war.