Lack of brains and a greyhound body is a dangerous combination

Montyforever

Visit site
Vibes needed for the Barney dog please. Daft lad was having a blast around the garden with his best buddy Ty last night and misjudged the end of the path and has cut up his back legs pretty badly. We cleaned him up last night but it has continued bleeding and he now has a very swollen paw which he's not putting any weight on. He was weight baring last night so hoping its nothing too serious. He has an appointment with the vets at 9, but its a bit concerning how a fairly minor injury last night is that bad now. Hopefully he's just being a typically wimpy greyhound ...

Annette4

Visit site
Bless him, Fizz is always covered in scrapes from charging through bushes.....I dread her doing something serious.....although she is a very wimpy whippet ;)

Montyforever

Visit site
All superficial injuries, nothing major! Bounded out of the car at the vets absolutely fine after being half dragged/half carried to the car at home with an act that could have landed him an Oscar... Little ****!!

leflynn

Visit site
All superficial injuries, nothing major! Bounded out of the car at the vets absolutely fine after being half dragged/half carried to the car at home with an act that could have landed him an Oscar... Little ****!!

Good news and sounds about right for a grey! Mine screams at the slighest thing only for me to discover its mostly absolutely nothing....

{97702}

Visit site
Love this thread - my four are a real mixture, a couple of complete wimps who are total drama queens and a couple who are very stoical and resilient and never make a fuss :) Glad Barney is OK :)

Montyforever

Visit site
Lévrier;12861185 said:
Love this thread - my four are a real mixture, a couple of complete wimps who are total drama queens and a couple who are very stoical and resilient and never make a fuss :) Glad Barney is OK :)

Oh Barney is the most dramatic queen I've ever known! He gets absolutely hysterical if he's upset and god forbid he doesn't get what he wants .. The face makes the RSPCA/dogs trust advert dogs look cheerful!
I'll take a stoic one next time please... I don't think i can take many more performances!!!

{97702}

Visit site
Oh Barney is the most dramatic queen I've ever known! He gets absolutely hysterical if he's upset and god forbid he doesn't get what he wants .. The face makes the RSPCA/dogs trust advert dogs look cheerful!
I'll take a stoic one next time please... I don't think i can take many more performances!!!

I call my little white one Dobby after the house elf in Harry Potter - she looks SO doleful when I tell her off, and her ears fall down either side of her head, it is hilarious :D :D

Montyforever

Visit site
Lévrier;12861964 said:
I call my little white one Dobby after the house elf in Harry Potter - she looks SO doleful when I tell her off, and her ears fall down either side of her head, it is hilarious :D :D

That's fantastic!!! Its the big ears isn't it :p
He's still feeling a tad sorry for himself today as he threw up his anti-b's this morning on the way to do the horse .. Made the most of all the extra fuss for being poorly though!

MuddyTB

Visit site
They are really good at sulking and making you feel bad aren't they.
Ours spent yesterday at the vet having tests and he has really not forgiven us. The eyes staring up at you to maximise guilt.

KVH

Visit site
They are really good at sulking and making you feel bad aren't they.

Oh yes. I've just managed to clip one nail (yes, just the one-she's absolutely terrified so after a lot of desensitising etc one is a huge achievement!) and she screamed the place down and is now currently sulking in her bed looking thoroughly sorry for herself.
Oops..

Also, lol at Dobby!