LACS winter conference

Exmoor_Blairite

Visit site
I am very proud to announce that this will take place in the Simonsbath House Hotel in November 2006. The exact dates have yet to be confirmed but anyone interested in attending can PM me on this site.

CARREG

Visit site
I'd like to attend, could you P.M me the date as soon as possible, I'll come alone, Ive always wanted to hear properly what the LACS really stands for...........Carreg

severnmiles

Visit site
Can you PM me the details, I'd like to come...you do promise you won't try to brainwash us now don't you?! :smirk:

Ta for making it a Thurs, it won't affect hunting then, I'd like to stay, follow a pack the following day.

I'm already looking forwards to it :)

Ravenwood

Visit site
Is this true that LACS are holding a conference at Simonsbath? Why? don't they have ample space at St Nicholas's Priory? Does this mean that the owners of the Hotel are anti's too - did they come to your party with a load of kids visiting for one of the activity days that they are running this summer? Is that why, seeing as they are very involved in the parish council, that they have hampered the attemtps of a Simonsbath resident to put up horse warning signs each end of the village?