Lambourn trailer. How much?

Enfys

Visit site
Advice please people.
Just going to list my trailer on eBay and realised that I have absolutely no idea what the realistic price is for a solid double trailer.There aren't any others on there for a price comparison. Does anyone have a clue please? Thankyou.

JM7

Visit site
if it's the one you picked up finn in......??

i should put a reserve on it for 1600...and say it's advertised elsewhere, so you can sell it before auction ends to keep costs down....

one in our local freebie 10 yrs old 1400......

Enfys

Visit site
Yes Faye, that's the one. How are things with you? Have you sold that lovely grey Finn lookalike yet? My friend liked the look of him but the children didn't want a grey, or a chestnut mare
frown.gif
Hmmph
OMG, THAT much! Finn wings! Excellent trailer, just not fashionable nowadays.

JM7

Visit site
little pony has gone to pony club camp this week...with a for sale stamp on his bum!! haha....

yep the lambourn is for sale for 1400 in the freebie...they are nice solid trailers...

horsegirl

Visit site
I know a lot of people do that (say they reserve the right to end auction if sold elsewhere) but is actually not allowed. It is the same as placing a bid and then saying "oh sorry I bought one somewhere else so I don't want yours any more"

If you list something on Ebay then unless it does not reach the reserve you MUST sell it to the highest bidder even if it does not make the price you hoped.

JM7

Visit site
thats what i said?? i think...

if it's makin the reserve on ebay, which is what you want for it, then obviously it goes to the buyer on ebay..but if the reserve isn't met, then sell it offline....

horsegirl

Visit site
no it isn't, you said "say it's advertised elsewhere, so you can sell it before auction ends to keep costs down...."

JM7

Visit site
ok, ok...

enfys...put on the advert for sale elsewhere, so reserve the right to sell IF IT DOESNT REACH RESERVE.....

hows that??
happy now???

Enfys

Visit site
I've said it's advertised elsewhere so I reserve the right to end the auction early, but obviously, if it reaches the reserve then as far as I am concerned it is sold and anyone who enquires otherwise will be told that it is no longer available. That's what I understood JM to have said anyway.
In fact I've taken everything off about being advertised elsewhere, if I sell privately before it's got a green bid on ebay then I'll take it off, easy.