Landmark Stud - Devon

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
IF my memory serves me correct, I have a feeling - only a feeling mind, that this stud was "re-constituted" as it were, from another concern, and I think that was something called Quarrystone Stables which were at Kingsbridge in South Devon.

I may be wrong, and if so I apologise, but I would advise you to check up very thoroughly, as Quarrystone didn't exactly have a good name, or so I understand. This would be about four to five years ago.

If it IS the same, I would advise caution and so I think would many others - I've gotta feeling there might be something in the H&H archives about Quarrystone, certianly somebody (one or two I think) took them to trading standards anyway, it was bad enough for that.

I rememember going to see a horse down there a few years ago; and I wasn't totally sure about the set-up.

But like I say, I am not totally sure it is the same, but something niggles in the back of my mind. Sorry can't be more sure. But buyer beware if so!!

Clodagh

Visit site
Just looked at the link and I like their ID boy. It says sired by the late Rebelara - is he dead then, I liked him?
Sorry, off topic.

Edited to say googled it and he is dead. How sad, he was lovely, I would have used him next time.
frown.gif