Visit site
...who's going?

Wondering who to be looking out for!!!
smile.gif

Mel85

Visit site
Yes I know you are!
smile.gif

Same section as me. Lucky us with day before dressage!! Look out for me on tiny little pony!

sarahs

Visit site
I was just about to post the same thing !
Me and Uvey are doing the Intro on sunday, its our first one, starting to get nervous but very excited !
Just pm'd a friend saying I may where my clip on pearl earings to help my dressage score ! sj will be fine, xc might be a right off !

Mel85

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I was just about to post the same thing !
Me and Uvey are doing the Intro on sunday, its our first one, starting to get nervous but very excited !

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll be fine
smile.gif

Larkhill is nice - my baby horse is doing her first PN, only done 1 intro. Not part of the plan, had intended to run intro at B&W, Moreton and Belmont and only actually had a run at Moreton so god knows what will happen on Saturday!!

lorenababbit

Visit site
[quote
Just pm'd a friend saying I may where my clip on pearl earings to help my dressage score ! sj will be fine, xc might be a right off !

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you will find that if i am judging your section only a decent test will get a decent score.... the pearl earings wont help!!
as for everyone else we will be there saturday, look out for the mega truck!!
laugh.gif

sarahs

Visit site
theres that plan out the window then! i was of course joking and will try my hardest to make my test decent however my boy might have a different idea !
crazy.gif

Tangaroo

Visit site
I am there on sunday doing the intro. At least the weather is going to be good. Nothing worse than Larkhill in cold weather!

mellissa

Visit site
Good luck at Larkhill
smile.gif

Went to watch a Point to Point there once, cannot believe how winter and cold it was. Unreal. Take thermals!

XXXXXXXX

RachelFerd

www.facebook.com
I'd like to go to watch my horse... but I have no transport. If any kind soul is able to pick me up from salisbury station at some point on the saturday, it would be VERY much appreciated! I can get back to salisbury at the end of the day...

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to go to watch my horse... but I have no transport. If any kind soul is able to pick me up from salisbury station at some point on the saturday, it would be VERY much appreciated! I can get back to salisbury at the end of the day...

[/ QUOTE ]

What time do you need picking up?

RachelFerd

www.facebook.com
he's one of the last to go in the dressage, so any time between 9 and 3! Usually I take a bicycle on the train and cycle the last 10/15 miles, but there is a bus replacement service running, so of course, I can't take the bicycle...

sarahs

Visit site
Just got my times - dressage at nearly 4pm ! Typical a late start when im staying overnight ! if i was travelling that morning I would have a 9.15 dressage !