Last weekend I bought 3 guinea pigs

quirky

Visit site
Firstly I tried the local rescue but they didn't have any, only rabbits.
I then tried a local breeder who was awaiting a couple of litters.

So, having seen them, there was a Lakeland with 2 sows and another with 1 sow and 1 boar. So, I decided to take all 3 sows.
They will be ready to collect in 2 weeks.
The white rough coated one will be called Bubble, her sister who is smooth coated will be called Squeak and the other one who is black and brown rough coated will be called Marmite ... because I was the only one who liked that one :D

I will post pictures when we get them, seeming as it is obligatory on HHO :)

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
Lovely, they're great names. Don't forget the photo's.

My current boars are Mojo and Hugo. Nice little chaps who sit in the garden with the dogs, who love them.

threeponies

Visit site
We have a 3 sows too- Bubble, Squeak and Womble! Our Bubble is smooth and Squeak is rough coated though. Bubble is a sort of tortoiseshell colour (is that correct for guinea pigs?) and has a wee ginger bit on her black face so she gets called 'Bubble with the bogey' :D

DreamingIsBelieving

Yorkshire, but my heart lies in Scotland!
Visit site
Piccies are a must:D!

I have two pigs. Both Rex breed. My boar (the love of my life!) Curly is lilac/gold/white. Most beautiful colour combo for pigs imo:p. My sow (Elsie) is lilac/gold argente (lilac base coat with gold ticking - apparently quite rare, but we weren't specifically looking for that colour when we bought her!).

The plan is to breed them and hear the pitter patter of little piggy feet:D. Curly is such a lovely colour combo and temperament that I wanted to breed him, and it would be nice to have a little someone left behind for me after he's passed...

suffolkmare

Visit site
Piccies pleeeeeeeeeeaaaasssseeee!!!

We have 2 sows, Daisy (due to "bad hair day" comment when we saw her :D ) and Cookie (the fuzzy one :p ) Daisy had a litter of 3 live boys and sadly another didn't make it, so they found lovely homes...they have their own story...

Cookie

Daisy

love the name Bubble!