Late 'my first affiliated elementary' report!

Reashi

Visit site
This is a REALLY late report for my BD competition on monday! We did Novice 25 and Elementary 44, which was my first affiliated elementary! We did the novice 25, and it felt a little scruffy, but did everything i asked. We ended up winning with 71%! We didnt just win the restricted section either, he won overall! When we warmed up for the elementary, I was a bit scared as I saw all these nice horses doing lovely warming up, so I assumed I'd have no hope! He did a lovely test, marred only by a SHOCKINGLY bad simple change, it was absolutely appalling! I thought that had definitely lost my chances, and I watched some other people doing the test, and they were all lovely, so I assumed I wouldn't have done well, but when the results went up I was completely surprised to see I had won again! He had 67% and won overall again. I was so chuffed! So now I've half qualified for the winter regionals for both novice and elementary in one outing and has 34 points now! Reashi is seriously scaring me....its all going to well! I think the pony club area dressage will bring us back to earth with a bump though
wink.gif
!

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Wow they are two great scores, well done!!!

Just had a look at your sisters PC report the videos looked fantastic!!

I hope my elementary debut goes as well!! LOL!!!

Judie

Visit site
Brilliant Reashi, it's great when you're restricted and you bet the open riders!

Where did you go?

Reashi

Visit site
I went to the forest of dean equestrian centre, but as Reashi is usually kept up with angela in Marlborough I usually compete at West Wilts, and the competition is a bit better there. Also their novice and elementarys are on different days!