Late RIHS Report!

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
More a results round up than anything else ...
Tuesday was coloureds - Dinger won his cob class (23 entered) for the 3rd time in four years - which is one hell of an achievement for him!

Wednesday was a rest day :)

Thursday - hunters - Silverstream was called in top in the HWs but ended up second after deciding that he knew what speed to come out of the line better than the judge ... and Academy Award was second in the LWs. Knightsbridge Court was placed in the MWs but I can't remember where!

Friday was riding horses - Berkley Square was second in the smalls, with one of our liveries coming 3rd with Jackson Fair and Square.

Comberton Clancy won the large riding horses and then went champion :)

Saturday - the four year old small hunter Time to Reflect went through into the main ring (they send the top 10 through) and ended up 6th which was fab.

Sunday - Fait Accobli was secondin the LW cobs and The Keystone Cob won the HWs and was reserve champion.

And then on Sunday afternoon Clancy did THE most amazing individual show in the main ring and scored a massive 29 out of 30 to win the Winston Churchill Supreme Horse Award. This is the third time in four years Jayne has won this award (twice on The Philanderer) and we were all ecstatic!
clancy.jpg

And then the following day my son's new pony arrived so even more excitement (yes, the saddle is up the pony's neck and my little jockey is desperately in need of some lessons on how to ride Harry, who is totally different to his previous pony - an 11hh section a!!!)
harry3.jpg

Hornby

Visit site
Wow! Great results and a stunning pic of Clancy :D Love the new pony too - that looks a quality sort! :)

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
Fantastic results well done.
Is Jane providing the horses for the SHB (GB) judges assessments next month? I have sent off all my bits and bobs. I am now bricking it because after proposing me, I was talking to my vet yesterday who said it was very tough to get accredited, which obviously has done my confidence the power of good!

miss_c

Visit site
Fab results! I've been waiting for your report!

Well done all horses (and the team behind/on them!) especially Dinger - by far my favourite cob on the circuit!

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Fantastic results well done.
Is Jane providing the horses for the SHB (GB) judges assessments next month? I have sent off all my bits and bobs. I am now bricking it because after proposing me, I was talking to my vet yesterday who said it was very tough to get accredited, which obviously has done my confidence the power of good!

I actually don't know - we often provide them for the societies judges assessments but no idea which ones we are doing this year! I am sure you will be fine though - just don't get flustered (easier said than done!!!!) and spend some time checking out RIHS pictures on line to see overall type etc for all the weights. There are many which are borderline so the more you see, the better!!

Visit site
No offence FMM but I much prefer Comberton Clancy to The Philanderer - simply STUNNING! If you find him missing from his stable then I have smuggled him away :D

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
No offence FMM but I much prefer Comberton Clancy to The Philanderer - simply STUNNING! If you find him missing from his stable then I have smuggled him away :D

It is a tough one - when I see Phil, then I definitely prefer him, and then I see Clancy strutting his stuff and decide I definitely prefer him ... !!!