Laudrette to take horsey rugs to in Surrey

luie123

Visit site
Hi, does anyone know anyy laundrettes I can take horse summer setts ect to in Surrey. I dont fancy putting them in my new washer. Also dont really want to send them away as I'm looking for quick turn around!

Thanks

sarahs

Visit site
Dont know where abouts in surrey you are but there used to be one if guildford just before the bridge by the college that let you wash rugs - sorry dont have any further details

Baldybear

www.freewebs.com
Dry Cleaners in Thames Ditton Surrey, cant remember the name but they take the rug away and is only away for a few days. Good service and repair too!

wizzi901

www.pony4u.co.uk
go to www.white-knight.co.uk and look for their "domestic division" in Woking, they have drivers that collect all over the area, and will do fab jobs with your rugs! (I work for them and they clean mine!! & and the queens!!). Not as expensive as you think either!!

lillie07

Visit site
Thats about a 2 minute walk from my house. They are fantastic in there and not very expensive. My mum collects rugs from our yard and takes them there to help them out
smile.gif

merlinsquest

Visit site
If you are near Farnham there is a launderette on the Farnborough road near Bennetts electrical, its £7 a load and the machines are big enough for a heavyweight turnout rug :)

Not sure where you are so that may be of no use at all!!!

legend

Visit site
I just take mine to my nearby one, just on a sunday tho so there's no-one there to tell me i can't use the big washing machine for my rugs.....mwahahaha
wink.gif