Laura's test made me cry....

HumBugsey

Visit site
My heart was pounding! That's only happened once before to me watching dressage and you can kinda guess who that was! lol And land of hope and glory! Hell yeah!

JenHunt

Visit site
thought land of hope and glory was an inspired choice.

see... I'm going to be shot down in flames for saying this.... but I just don't like MT's movement. It's not natural - his extended trot isn't correct, and his canter doesn't look right to me.

HumBugsey

Visit site
I know, makes me wish that Blue Hors was still around to give Totilas a run for his money.

Oh gosh, now there's a fantasy dressagee comp for you.

I know a few who don't like totalias, when stood up untacked I think he still looks a little immature, can't wait to see him in a year or two

sakura

Visit site
Totilas was 84% and Laura 82.5% I think, she's in second :)

I preferred her test to his!
icon11.gif

Bay_Beasty

Visit site
Oh gosh, now there's a fantasy dressagee comp for you.

I know a few who don't like totalias, when stood up untacked I think he still looks a little immature, can't wait to see him in a year or two

Could you imagine that though. It would of been amazing. I think Totilas in 2 years is going to be unstoppable, but Blue Hors still holds my heart as all time fav dressage horse. RIP Blue hors.

monkeybum13

Visit site
thought land of hope and glory was an inspired choice.

see... I'm going to be shot down in flames for saying this.... but I just don't like MT's movement. It's not natural - his extended trot isn't correct, and his canter doesn't look right to me.

I agree about MT :eek:

Alf on the other hand is fantastic and Laura's riding was pure class.

ThePony

Visit site
Just wonderful to watch. Sat here cleaning tack in seventh heaven! Prefered her test to tortilas. Land of hope and glory while she came down the centre line was something else!

JenHunt

Visit site