Lavenham on Sunday

parsley

Visit site
Has anyone got experience of Lavenham show in Suffolk - I was going to go on spec and enter on the day but someone said that the classes would probably be full by now - are they usually really busy>

spooks

Visit site
the classes do get fairly full (the sj ones anyway ) showings not our thing so dont know about them, what is it your wanting to do? ive known the secretary for years so can phone and ask her whats full and what isnt. classes entered on the day will cost you 7 quid each then a pound on top for first aid. they also have the absolute horse final at this show so that brings a few in to. actually just had a brain wave...the entrys should be on the website,ill go and have a wrecky...wait there.....ok lots of room in all showing classes still.. room in the 1ft 6 jumping (which isnt leadrein ) and spaces in 2ft 9 and 3ft , not that thats of any interest to you..if you type lavenham and district in your web thingy then click on next event it will show you the classes and the amount of entrants.
we have to hack to this one as my lorry is broke so if you go and have a spare space to tie a horse onto your lorry id be eternally grateful ! lol

parsley

Visit site
OK - Thanks! the 1 ft 6 jumping or the family pony and then the M&M for us!

Of course you can tie up at the lorry - just come and find us. I am leaving the yard about 7.30 so we should be there reasonably early.