Le Chameau Shortage

fornema

Visit site
My beloved LC have developed a leak :( after 3 years of daily wear. Everywhere seems to be out of stock in my size, is there a known welly shortage, as i would have hoped Brexit shortages had improved.

my bfg

Visit site
Think you're on to something there, was looking online today to replace mine, many sites out of stock and independant traders have whacked prices up

chocolategirl

Visit site
My beloved LC have developed a leak :( after 3 years of daily wear. Everywhere seems to be out of stock in my size, is there a known welly shortage, as i would have hoped Brexit shortages had improved.
When I was struggling to get a new pair of Aigles last October (before we had officially left the EU) I couldn’t get my size anywhere. I emailed Aigle CS and was told that due to covid, they were operating on a skeleton workforce, hence production was massively down, and there was a global shortage. They were only producing their best sellers at that time, I was told it would be end of March at the earliest before production would be increased ?

lamlyn2012

Visit site
I've been waiting for a replacement pair of a certain make ( original pair faulty) for three months now. ?