Le mieux dressage numnah (or other deep numnah)

Fruitcake

Visit site
I’m in need of a dressage saddle pad that’s quite deep. I have a cheapish, but perfectly serviceable, Shires one at the moment but, ideally, I’d like it to extend a little further down the horse’s sides.

I can’t find any measurements on any of the brands though. Could I ask a huge favour if someone would mind measuring their le Mieux pad from spine to bottom edge?

Or if anyone has any recommendations for a deep dressage numnah (that comes in something dull like grey or black), it’d be much appreciated.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I can go back out ith a tape measure if you still need your Lemieux measurement. Let me know.

Fruitcake

Visit site
Thanks everyone.
So it seems some of the le mieux ones are different depths (?) Are there different types? I’ll need a full if that’s makes a difference. My Shires one is 53cm and I still just say deep enough. (The saddle flaps arent even that long for a dressage saddle as it’s a cob one.). I assume it’s as horse is quite wide (tubby)

Ycbm another measurement for comparison might be helpful, thanks but don’t trail outside if you’re settled!

I may look at KM Elite and HKMones as well then. Thanks again!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
My dressage le mieux numnah not saddle cloth is really long/ergo deep on my 17" ideal jessica, though I guess I probably sized up as I hate them being too short for the panel length. can send mother upstairs with the tape measure if required. (which makes me sound really lazy but she has the saddle!)