Lead time for new wooden stables

3OldPonies

Visit site
I know this is really a question for the manufacturer, but, does anyone have an idea of how long it takes between ordering two stables and a tack room and them being ready to install?

A rough idea is all I'm after. My landlord and landlady have agreed that the ones they currently provide have had it and are going to get some lovely new ones, I don't yet know who from though. In the meantime I have to clear, dismantle and stack all the wood from the old ones. Just wondering how much of a hurry I might need to be in!

Quigleyandme

Visit site
There are shortages of materials here in Ireland at present so the UK may be in the same position. We have had issues with the supply of steel, concrete, skim, timber, paint and probably other building stuff we don’t know about yet.

catembi

Visit site
I recently ordered a block of 4 stables with tack room and hay barn. Deposit paid 4 weeks ago; being installed the week after the bank holiday. Hurray...! ?

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
It depends how busy your manufacturer is, I just booked in for the earliest possible date with mine which is November! They usually have a 2 month lead time but they've been madly busy recently.