Leather Headcollar recommendations please

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i bought a shires leather one from hope valley saddlery about 5 years ago and its used daily and still looks good. it was around £50 i think so may be worth a google.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
just found the one ive got on amazon, its the shires blenheim fully adjustable headcollar and its just under £40 so well within your budget.

Sheep

Visit site
I recently bought one from Richardson Designs, as a gift to a friend who was moving away. A fellow HHO-er scoped them out at Olympia first of all to see if they were decent ;)
I was very impressed with the quality, and the engraved nameplate was a nice bonus. I want some for my own horses now!
www.richardson-designs.com

Pippity

Visit site
I recently bought one from Richardson Designs, as a gift to a friend who was moving away. A fellow HHO-er scoped them out at Olympia first of all to see if they were decent ;)
I was very impressed with the quality, and the engraved nameplate was a nice bonus. I want some for my own horses now!
www.richardson-designs.com

Any idea how the sizes come up? My boy hovers between full and extra full.

Sheep

Visit site
Any idea how the sizes come up? My boy hovers between full and extra full.

I bought extra full, he's a big chunky 17.2hh ISH. I thought the sizing looked quite generous (didn't see it on him) so if between sizes you might be OK with the full size. It adjusts on both sides.

Pippity

Visit site
I bought extra full, he's a big chunky 17.2hh ISH. I thought the sizing looked quite generous (didn't see it on him) so if between sizes you might be OK with the full size. It adjusts on both sides.

He's a 16.3hh PREx with a mahoosive head, so I think I'll go for the XF.

Antw23uk

Visit site
I have the blenheim padded leather headcollar from shires for one of mine and its lovely, always cleans up well, gets used daily and I've had it a few years now. I must get the new horse one, a year in she just has a cheap and nasty leather one and so needs her 'im staying' headcollar, lol