Leather roller abd side rein recomendations

Gingerwitch

Visit site
Help, someone somewhere has acquired my lunge kit. I doubt I will get it back but that's another story.
What happened to leather rollers and well made side reins? All I can find is cheap synthetic stuff, or is this quality no longer about. My stuff was made late 70's and was good old fashioned English leather.
I am in mourning for my lunge canvassing too.
Any pointers on where decent stuff can be purchased?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Busse and GFS have made leather rollers fairly recently, they are hard to find at the moment, I so wish I'd forked out for the last one I spotted on ebay. You might find a shop that still has them in stock with a bit of Googling.

Steerpike

Visit site
Yes Kramer is delivering again, I brought a Busse from Ebay, lots of rings for different height attachments and is pretty good quality.

millikins

Visit site
Busse and GFS have made leather rollers fairly recently, they are hard to find at the moment, I so wish I'd forked out for the last one I spotted on ebay. You might find a shop that still has them in stock with a bit of Googling.

I've recently bought a Busse from Old Mill Saddlery. Pleased with the quality but beware sizing is tiny. I even rang them to check so rather annoyed that the pony size goes nowhere near the Connie for whom it was intended but does at least fit the Shetlands ( rather loosely!)