Lee Valley Equestrian

Cavblacks

Visit site
A friend has booked us a lesson here next week, not been before. Any experiences? Pretty eye-watering at £69 so hoping it's good!

Pinkvboots

Visit site
They used to hold shows there thats the only time I have been and that was years ago, Last year I used freelance instructor that worked there full time she was very good, the only reason I don't use her now is she can only teach on a Saturday which is difficult for me as far as I know she is still there.

j1ffy

Visit site
I got back into riding through lessons there (6 or 7 years ago now!). I loved it - very friendly, supportive and some good instructors. Back then it was also cheaper than other places in London, for group lessons at least, but maybe that's changed!

Cavblacks

Visit site
Thanks! I think my friend booked us both an hour private which is why its so much (at least I hope we have an hour!) so I am hoping that once we've done this we can join a group for a bit less!

Barnacle

Visit site
Never been there but I live close to it and have heard many positive things... The price is a bit much in my opinion but if it's located conveniently for you, perhaps it's worth it just to save you travel hassle!

LadyDarcy

Visit site
They used to hold shows there thats the only time I have been and that was years ago, Last year I used freelance instructor that worked there full time she was very good, the only reason I don't use her now is she can only teach on a Saturday which is difficult for me as far as I know she is still there.

May I ask the name of the instructor you recommend please, as I am thinking of getting a private lesson there? Thanks