Leigh animal rescue

sarahann1

Visit site
Am curious, does anyone know anything about this place? Currently selling off colts at 8weeks old up to 4months purchased from an unnamed breeder for £600. They’re calling themselves a charity, but not on the charity register.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

PonyIAmNotFood

Visit site
These are local to me, they once squatted on church grounds and had to be taken to court to get them gone. They were also selling pretty bog standard, sweet ponies for thousands and thousands under the guise of charity very recently.

PSD

Visit site
They’re local to me too, they’re currently stabled round the corner from where I live. She seems to have a few “rescues” yet one of the latest is a 6500 cob ? it’s very nice I will admit.

But she definitely isn’t a rescue

PSD

Visit site
These are local to me, they once squatted on church grounds and had to be taken to court to get them gone. They were also selling pretty bog standard, sweet ponies for thousands and thousands under the guise of charity very recently.

Is this the same person who had the land down firs lane way?

dorsetladette

Visit site
I was trying to remember who previously had a deal with a 'breeder' to act as an outlet for their poor quality cob foals - sandra/whispering willows.

I get the feeling from this one that they are saying all the right things (and prob quite well practised at doing so)

This was my first thought when I saw this on facebook.

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
I never failed to be amazed at how gullible some people are. The FB post is full of people offering to take them.

I saw lots of people willing.. until they were told how much they were! But I agree with you, people will literally fall for anything with a sob story, it amazes me.
It's like the gofundme's for animal vets bills.. someone I know did one for her dog which my mum donated to, mum told me I was unreasonable for saying if they can't afford it the vet treatment isn't undertaken, but no-one jumped up to pay my 000's worth of vets bills when my horse was unwell